2014 Performance Outcome Management Report
- During FY 2014 (10/1/13 to 9/30/14) ENABLE served 570 individuals: 365 males and 205 females. 68% of individuals were ages 18-40.
- A total of 182 individuals were referred by DVR for ENABLE services. 45% of these individuals had a primary diagnosis of an intellectual or learning disability. Another 22% of individuals had a primary diagnosis of a mental health disability.
- 174 Individuals were placed into jobs at an average starting wage of $9.25. 76% of these individuals continued to work for 180 days or longer.
- 70 individuals graduated from ENABLE services during 2014 after achieving successful employment without need for further support.
- The median average time from referral to the ENABLE Intake with the individual was 5.6 days. The median average time between Intake and Job Placement was 99 days (14 weeks).
- 90% of individuals receiving Supported Employment services have disclosed their disability to their employers and receive on-site job coaching services.
- Satisfaction Surveys Summary:
- 98% of employed individuals reported that they were either very satisfied or satisfied with their job coach and the amount of respect that their job coach showed them.
- 100% of job seekers were “very satisfied” or “satisfied” with the intake interview, their level of involvement in planning and the level of respect shown to them by the placement specialist. 89% were “very satisfied” or “satisfied” with their Placement Specialist and their job search.
- 100% of employers are satisfied or very satisfied with the overall quality of ENABLE services, would recommend ENABLE to colleagues, and would hire another ENABLE candidate.