2015 Performance Outcome Management Report
- Executive Summary
- During FY 2015 (10/1/14 to 9/30/15) ENABLE served 538 individuals: 344 males and 194 females. Sixty-nine percent of individuals were ages 18-40.
- A total of 162 individuals were referred by DVR for ENABLE services. 45% of these individuals had a primary diagnosis of an intellectual or learning disability. An additional 24% of individuals had a primary diagnosis of a persistent mental illness.
- 166 individuals were placed into jobs at an average starting wage of $10.39.
- 70 individuals graduated from ENABLE services during 2015 after achieving successful competitive employment without need for further support.
- Satisfaction Surveys Summary:
- 97% of employed individuals reported that they were either very satisfied or satisfied with ENABLE services.
- 96% of job seekers were “very satisfied” or “satisfied” with the ENABLE job search activities.
- 100% of employers are satisfied or very satisfied with the overall quality of ENABLE services, would recommend ENABLE to colleagues, and would hire another ENABLE candidate.